AFRICA EUROPE WATER & ENERGY NETWORK
A PROJECT OF FOUR WELL ESTABLISHED EUROPEAN CLUSTERS SPECIALISed IN ENERGY AND WATER
DEVELOP AND IMPLEMENT A JOINT INTERNATIONALISATION STRATEGY TO HELP SME’S establish business relationships with 3 SPECIFIC COUNTRIES IN AFRICA: MOROCCO, SENEGAL AND TUNISIA
What is AEWEN about?
Networking, water and energy are at the heart of the AEWEN project. By establishing strong relationships between European and African stakeholders, the project wants to foster innovation to answer the growing demand for water and green energy solutions in Morocco, Senegal and Tunisia.
AEWEN PROJECT OBJECTIVES
In summary, the specific objectives of the AEWEN project are:
– Develop and implement a joint internationalisation strategy plan
– Organise online activities: country days, capacity building, webinars and workshops
– Organise trade missions to the three African countries
– Organise B2B in Europe during well-established events
– Organise international partnerships
AEWEN brings together the expertise of 4 well established European clusters specialized in water and energy
GET MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SUPPORTED INNOVATIVE PROJECTS.